Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rayver Cruz Trusts Gerald Anderson and Cristine Reyes

The sweethearts Cristine Reyes and Rayver Cruz were not able to attend the 6th Star Magic Ball last September 1, 2012 because they went to America for a vacation.

We asked Rayver about his vacation with his girlfriend Cristine in Dolphy Alay Tawa last Wednesday, September 19, in SM MOA Arena.

"It was awesome! It was cold in San Fransisco. We're actually a group of friends who went there," Rayver said.

We know that Gerald Anderson and Cristine Reyes will be having a new soap on ABS-CBN. Gerald is one of the close friends of Rayver. We asked the young Kapamilya actor if he would jealous if there will an issue which involves his gf and close friend.

"That will not happen. I'm sure of it. I know Cristine, and I know Gerald. I trust them both," Rayver seriously answered.

What makes you busy today?

"Right now, I only spend most of my time with Cristine and my family because I currently have no work. But next month, I'll be back to work again for an indie film. I don't know the story yet, but I'm sure it will be great. I'm actually so excited," Rayver answered.

You May Want to Check Out:

How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes Naturally

Top 10 Safe Skin Lightening Ingredients 

11 Steps on How to be Charming 

10 Ways to Instantly Build Self Confidence

Get Youthful Skin: 12 Easy Anti-Aging Tricks 

How to Apply Foundation and Concealer Correctly

How to Sleep Better: Tips for Getting a Good Night's Sleep 

Top 10 Trends From Spring 2012 

10 Ways to a More Beautiful You 

How to Make Your Feet Soft and Smooth 

How to Make Your Hair Strong, Soft, And Shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment