Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Biggest Challenge to Be in Showbiz for Daniel Padilla

We can't deny that Daniel Padilla is one of the fastest rising teen heartthrobs today. He's lucky to be one of the famous stars in this generation.

We asked him what he can say about this stardom?

"Syempre I'm so happy and proud. My parents are really supportive with what I'm doing now. Sa mga fans namin ni Kathryn, sobrang thank you talaga. And I hope wag silang magsawa to support us", said Daniel.

Another thing the 17-year-old actor said he is happy about is all the support he and Kathryn Bernardo have been getting for their love team dubbed as “Kathniel.”

What do you think is the biggest challenge of being in the showbiz industry?

"For me, I think the biggest challenge is yung puyatan. My schedule is really hectic. We have various locations and those stuff. Sometimes, I get tired na, but I love my work. Syempre, I'm so happy because of Kath. Super inspired din ako", answered Daniel.

Daniel also said that fans of the Princess and I can look forward to more exciting things to happen to his character Gino.Siyempre sa mga love team, kung sino talaga makakatuluyan ni Mikay,” he said.

You May Want to Check Out:

How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes Naturally

Top 10 Safe Skin Lightening Ingredients 

11 Steps on How to be Charming 

10 Ways to Instantly Build Self Confidence

Get Youthful Skin: 12 Easy Anti-Aging Tricks 

How to Apply Foundation and Concealer Correctly

How to Sleep Better: Tips for Getting a Good Night's Sleep 

Top 10 Trends From Spring 2012 

10 Ways to a More Beautiful You 

How to Make Your Feet Soft and Smooth 

How to Make Your Hair Strong, Soft, And Shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment