Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lee Min Ho's Preference When it Comes to Girls

Korean Famous actor Lee Min Ho was super happy when he met his Filipino fans last week. Nakilala natin sya sa popular series na Boys Over Flowers and City Hunter. And now, he's one of the faces of one of the most successful local clothing lines in Asia.
According to to the superstar, he's honored to be chosen as a new model for Bench.
But when it comes to girls, Min Ho said being fashionable is not that important to him. “When it comes to fashion, sometimes it could be a woman in a bikini or a woman wearing a simple dress. It really doesn’t matter what she’s wearing, but it comes down to how she projects herself, what is appropriate. It doesn’t necessarily have to be revealing or sexy but confidence is very sexy and attractive,” he explained.

Lee Min Ho admits na metikuloso sya when it comes to his clothes and hairstyle, but his fashion is yet simple. “I don’t take a lot of time when I’m shopping. I’m usually done in about an hour or an hour and a half. I don’t like to think a lot about what I’m going to buy so it’s short and sweet. That’s how I shop,” he said.

When he became an actor? And who is his favorite Hollywood actor?

“I first thought of becoming an actor when I was 19 and luckily I had a chance to try it out but it was around the time I turned 20 that I really decided that acting was for me. It was also around this time that I was deciding on a career path and that’s when it solidified that I was going to become an actor. I like Leonardo Di Caprio as an actor,” he said.

During his free time, what he usually does?

“When I have spare time, I like to play soccer with my friends. I also like to watch movies, but I make sure to do it at a time when there aren’t that many people. I usually like to stay home. I am a homebody,” he said.

The Korean cutie said that after tackling complex characters in his previous projects, he wants a change of pace for his next role. “In the last two dramas that I did, I played two very heavy, dark characters so in my next role I would like to portray somebody who shows a lighter side of me. Someone who is not so uptight and is relaxed. That kind of character would be fun,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment